Monday, August 10, 2026

The State that has my heart

When I finish school and really settle down, I want too really reside in Oregon. I am from the south and moving to the pacific northwest would heal me in ways I can't describe. As much as I love my hometown I don't think I want to spend my whole life here. I absolutely enjoy gloomy weather and rainy days. My desire to move to the pacific northwest started about two or three years ago. I want to visit the actual state before moving there. I feel like you should always visit a prospective place you want to live. For instance, what if I just pack up everything and move to Oregon without any research and I dislike it. I'm going to be stuck out there since I haven't looked into the city, I want to stay in. I am planning to visit Oregon for my birthday next year. My birthday is in January, and I think that the weather is going to be perfect. It said that Oregon is cold and damp in January. I am so excited for my birthday!!!! I really am excited to hike and take pretty pictures.

 I also want to visit the beaches in Oregon, especially cannon beach in Oregon. I know that its going to be too cold to go to the beach in January, but I'm just going with the vibes. I also can't wait to dress up for winter up there. Since I live in the south I rarely get to wear winter clothes. I also want to visit the twilight spots that they have in Oregon! I just can't wait for January 2027!






4 comments:

  1. Wait, first thought transending the game. I feel like places like Oregeon don't get the love they deserve. I'm a Texan girl at heart, but girl, the weather is not it. I'm not built for Texas heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu<3
      girl I'm in Louisiana and I'm so sick of the heat!!!!

      Delete
  2. My first thought was Twilight! That sounds so so cozy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oregon is my hometown. Let me just say, it's just as beautiful as you think it is nature wise. The city is no longer what it used to be in terms of exploration, but our nature spots and waterfalls will forever give the Twilight/Gravity Falls vibe you're searching for. We have tons of locally owned shops that you wouldn't find other places. A few places that should be on your list: Dutch Bros Coffee, The Grotto, Multnomah Falls, and any hiking trail -- Have fun! Hope you make it one day!

    ReplyDelete