Thursday, August 13, 2026

Living Atelier

Someday, I’ll Live Here

I’ve always dreamed about having my own home. I want my home to be a cozy place that I could get lost in. A place surrounded by books, flowers, photographs, and warmth. Somewhere I could grow my own garden, spend rainy days, cook in a cozy comfortable kitchen, and relax.

  I truly want to build my house from the ground up. I think it’s just magical to be able to come up with the structure and foundation of your own home. I absolutely love a storybook victorian and english cottage houses. I will definitely combine those two types of house to build my forever home. I first fell in love with victorian style houses watching the show charmed. I love the small cozy feeling that an english cottage houses brings.

There are a couple of things my house must have. Number one is the private library. I have been reading and collecting books for two years now, so I can’t wait to see how big my collection is going to be in the future. Number two is a picture wall. I want to fill in a walkway in my house with different pictures of my family. Lastly, I have to have a mini garden in my backyard. I think I am going to start my first garden early next year. These are my nonnegotiable for my future home!











 


3 comments:

  1. literally so gorgeous, i'm manifesting this for you queen, love from https://yuriprincess13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you<3
      Your blog is so pretty! following it <3

      Delete