Monday, August 10, 2026

I HATE MY CAR AT THE MOMENT!

 Why did I bring my 2024 Honda Civic to the dealership this morning and he told me that the cost of todays' visit is $482.74 AMERICAN DOLLARS!!!! 

I could have had a heart attack when he told me the price! Mind you I really only went in for an oil change and something else. This is the exact reason my dad doesn't let me handle anything dealing with my car lol.... I should never be in charge of anything with my car.

The good thing is that my dad called them so it shouldn't be that price when I pick it up. But if it is I am going to die... I could spend that money on something else tbh!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it went down lmao its always when you have to go for a oil change, they find other things and making it expensive ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete