Friday, August 7, 2026

5 Youtubers I've Been Watching Lately


Hellooo, 

Lately I've been spending a lot of my free time watching YouTube videos, so I thought that it would be fun to share some of the youtubers who have been keeping me entertained lately! Most of these creators are people I've recently subscribed to, while a few have been my personal favorites for years. So, without further ado, here are five youtubers I've been loving lately.


1. patriciasucks 

Patricia's cozy vlogs are some of my favorite vlogs of all time. I discovered her on my YouTube feed two months ago and I've been watching most of her vlogs. Her travel content is also amazing. I really want to take a trip to Japan and Korea next year, so I really enjoyed her itinerary. She also has a gaming channel which is really good!

2. CaseOh 

I've been watching caseoh for some years now. He is my favorite twitch streamer! I first started watching him because of his supermarket stimulator. I have laughed so hard watching his gaming videos. If you need a good laugh, you should watch is stimulator videos, it's hilarious. Recently he gamed with Dashie, and the video is top 10!!

3. Kelsey lelei 

Kelsey actually showed up on my tiktok fyp. She has grown to be one of my favorite youtubers of all time. She is very relatable to me personally. The video that made me subscribe to her was her " i might die alone and i'm okay with that". I really enjoy her lifestyle and vlog content, her videos feel really casual and authentic.

4. Triannatv 

Trianna vlogs are very nostalgic 2000s inspired which I love. I love that her videos feel more natural and personal instead of being refined. Her thrifting videos are some of my favorites because she always finds the cutest pieces. Her videos are also really relaxing and fun to have on when I'm just lounging around. 

5. Uche Natori 

Uche is my favorite beauty/fashion content creator. I first found her through her makeup videos on tiktok. Following her makeup tutorials on youtube has made me so much better at doing my own makeup. She gives a lot of good tips and explains products so good. I would definitely watch her makeup tutorials!


2 comments: